05 Sep 7 Video Statistics for Your 2020 Online Marketing Strategy
Are you planning your marketing strategy for next year? If the answer is positive, then you definitely need to include the use of video in it, and we’ll explain why.
The list below contains a number of key aspects of video content, including Facebook video viewing habits, Instagram engagement, and more.
- 45% of people spent around one hour watching different videos on platforms like YouTube or Facebook;
- Pay attention to 60 seconds long videos, they get more engagements than the longer ones;
- 1200% of videos are shared on social media. This number is even more than the percentage of text and images combined;
- 85% of Facebook users watch videos with the sound turned off, so include some text messages on top of your video.
- Videos on Instagram get 2X more engagements than a video posted on any other platform.
- The optimal length for YouTube video is about 5-7 minutes long.
- 64% of consumers claim that they are more likely to purchase a product after watching a video about it.